- Invited talks on reasoning and graph NNs at research institutes and firms in Japan.
- At Hudson River Trading (HRT) in summer 2019: cook algorithmic trading strategies with AI.
Email me if you have any questions about my papers or code, or if you would like to collaborate with me.
- What Can Neural Networks Reason About?
Keyulu Xu, Jingling Li, Mozhi Zhang, Simon S. Du, Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, Stefanie Jegelka.
- Graph Neural Tangent Kernel: Fusing Graph Neural Networks with Graph Kernels
Simon S. Du, Kangcheng Hou, Barnabas Poczos, Ruslan Salakhutdinov, Ruosong Wang, Keyulu Xu.
Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) 2019.
- Are Girls Neko or Shōjo?
Cross-Lingual Alignment of Non-Isomorphic Embeddings with Iterative Normalization
Mozhi Zhang, Keyulu Xu, Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, Stefanie Jegelka, Jordan Boyd-Graber.
Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL) 2019.
- How Powerful are Graph Neural Networks?
Keyulu Xu, Weihua Hu, Jure Leskovec, Stefanie Jegelka.
International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR) 2019. Oral Presentation.
[Paper] [arXiv] [code]
- Representation Learning on Graphs with Jumping Knowledge Networks
Keyulu Xu, Chengtao Li, Yonglong Tian, Tomohiro Sonobe, Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, Stefanie Jegelka.
International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) 2018. Long talk.
[Paper] [arXiv] [Code (soon)]
- Distributional Adversarial Networks
Chengtao Li, David Alvarez-Melis, Keyulu Xu, Stefanie Jegelka, Suvrit Sra.
International Conference on Learning Representations workshop track (ICLR) 2018.
- Generating Random Spanning Trees via Fast Matrix Multiplication
Nicholas J. A. Harvey and Keyulu Xu.
Latin American Theoretical Informatics Symposium (LATIN) 2016.
I have lived and worked in some of the most exciting cities in the world -- Vancouver, Tokyo, NYC and Shanghai.
Some recent talks by Keyulu, with video if available.
- How Powerful are Graph Neural Networks? at the Seventh ICLR 2019, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
- Powerful Graph Neural Networks, at Kyoto University, Graduate School of Informatics, Kashima & Yamada Lab. [Slides]
- Representation Learning on Graphs with Jumping Knowledge Networks, at RIKEN AIP, Nihonbashi, Tokyo. [Slides]
- Representation Learning on Graphs with Jumping Knowledge Networks, at ICML 2018, Stockholm, Sweden. [Slides] [Video]
- Generating Random Spanning Trees via Fast Matrix Multiplication, at LATIN 2016, Ensenada, Mexico. [Slides]